Mail box dots and.... deathcamps?...... - I Was Taken!
      Home    Forum    New posts    Register Dark
I Was Taken! is the source on the countries disgruntled voters

Mail box dots and.... deathcamps?......

Go Back   I Was Taken! > General Discussions > Conspiracy Theorists

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
  1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1  
Old 02-20-2009, 10:08 AM

Saw this on a friend's bulletin on myspace.....

Did my own search and found a funny thread:
YELLOW DOT IN MY MAIL BOX

and that thread had a link to this page:

UAFF - FEMA CAMP WATCH PAGE
Old 02-20-2009, 03:55 PM

now thats some creepy shit!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:31 PM

yea i saw alot of that a while back from searching for the fema camps. I dont know, i figured if it was true id have a few dots for instant death lol
Old 02-20-2009, 06:54 PM

Out F'n standing...Glenn Beck is currently researching this so hopefully we will be able to get some more info soon. The guy had a good point about people thinking a conspiracy is too big to be true.... Complacancy will probably kill more Americans than BHO's army or the UN when this is all said and done.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:42 PM

all i know is im not killing ANY innocent people. i just dont wanna be bunched with these guys because im military, you know?
Old 02-20-2009, 07:49 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Having worked for the USPS I know something about the dots.

We used to place them in the customers boxes for differing reasons.

Red - indicated that we needed to watch the customers mail and make sure we do not misdeliver at all to that house.

Yellow - indicated that the customer had an individual forward. Usually we would put the first two or three initials on the dot to remind us of the individual forward.

Blue - in some places indicates vacation hold. In other places it indicates vacant. Depends on region.

Green - see blue.

It is amusing that this is brought up as a conspiracy theory.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:00 PM

Yeah, I saw that on this guys bulletin and thought it sounded like a conspiracy theory. Would violet, be see blue? lol

Edit: Though, as Petterle said, I couldn't really see any of the people who defend this country actually going through with something as crazy as this. I would hope that if they did, they would quickly realize how insane it is to start following orders from ...well, I guess essentially whatever a home's mailbox designated them as.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote: Originally Posted by winkyhead
Yeah, I saw that on this guys bulletin and thought it sounded like a conspiracy theory. Would violet, be see blue? lol

Edit: Though, as Petterle said, I couldn't really see any of the people who defend this country actually going through with something as crazy as this. I would hope that if they did, they would quickly realize how insane it is to start following orders from ...well, I guess essentially whatever a home's mailbox designated them as.
I am prior service myself and I would never obey an order pertaining to detaining or killing American civilians for the reasons that BHO would give. However, as I have stated before there are those in the service that would blindly obey any order given because it is their "duty" and he is the commander in cheif. That is one thing..but the thing we really need to worry about is his "civilian military" that will be as powerfull and well equipped as the US military. I hate to say it but that group would most likely consist of 2 groups: Fascist radicals and angry black men seeking revenge...hate to say it but thats how i see it. The civilan military corps poses a greater threat to the American people and the American way of life as we have known it.

One mans dream of change is another mans nightmare...
Old 02-20-2009, 10:37 PM

i dont think that he can make a group like that:

1: we already have one, its called the national guard (bho would probably tell the msm outlets that his army would "aid in the event of and emergency" or something of that sort) judging what ive been seeing on the news lately, the people seem to be waking up to whats going on.

2: i think alot of blacks are content now that there is a black president.

3: people who study enough history would know whats really going on and would attempt to stop it.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote: Originally Posted by Petterle
i dont think that he can make a group like that:

1: we already have one, its called the national guard (bho would probably tell the msm outlets that his army would "aid in the event of and emergency" or something of that sort) judging what ive been seeing on the news lately, the people seem to be waking up to whats going on.

2: i think alot of blacks are content now that there is a black president.

3: people who study enough history would know whats really going on and would attempt to stop it.

I hope you are right but I will say one thing...my "they cant do that" realm has been pushed past a limit that I never thought it could go. Anymore, I discount nothing...well except for that one guy that recently claimed that life on earth evolved 2 different ways and there are aliens living among us.

...thats just straight out of the x-files

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.iwastaken.com/forum/conspiracy-theorists/mail-box-dots-deathcamps-580.html
Posted By For Type Date
Preparedness: Post what you're hearing on the street - Page 327 - Stormfront This thread Refback 05-22-2009 02:11 AM